Uncertain learning needs and changeable instruction methods are testing school leaders and teachers in unprecedented ways. With so many competing priorities, meeting students' academic and social-emotional needs with a Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) is necessary to plan, implement, and measure student progress in this new normal. We invite you and your team to join AIR experts and colleagues from across Illinois. We will explore the latest data on opening trends and reopening student needs. Together we explore challenges and explore strategies to help all your students find success in our new normal. In this complimentary preview webinar, we will provide you with an exclusive look at our next Network Learning Community: What Students Need to Succeed- Moving from Where We Are to Where We Need to Be.
- Connect with colleagues across the state experiencing similar challenges
- Share and receive ideas – you don't have to go it alone
- Explore the newest trends in school reopening
- Discover how our newest Network Learning Community can support success for your students and the adults who care for them.
- Get inspiration and fresh ideas by connecting with others.
Dawn Dolby, firstname.lastname@example.org
Patti Furlano, email@example.com